We make looking like an expert easy and affordable
Setting up and running an eBusiness (or an online presence) has so many moving parts!
There’s setting up domain names, hosting account, shopping cart, autoresponder, squeeze page, product delivery page, thank you page, promo stuff, affiliate program, setting up and promoting teleseminars and webinars, and more. Yikes. And each of them has to be done just right, in order.
I’d like to take some of that off your plate with my “new” Done-For-You Monthly Tech Support Service!
Well, actually, it’s not really that new. I have been doing this kind of work for my happy clients (and myself) for several years now. However, what’s new is that I’ve decided to offer it on a limited basis as a monthly subscription for just a few hours at a VERY affordable price.
So now you can have YOUR personal tech support person at your service for less than a nice dinner for two.
My eBiz Monthly Tech Support Service
* A 30 minute phone consultation to plan out the month’s projects
* Email access to me (about your tech questions/issues)
* 2 hours of technical services each month*
* You may also roll over unused hours to the next month, once per month. (For example, you can roll over your June hours to July, and your July hours to August, etc., but not your June hours beyond July. However, note the substitution clause below).
* Discount on additional hours if your work takes more than 2 hours
* Discounts on my copywriting services (autoresponder emails, squeeze pages, sales pages, articles, press releases) as long as you remain subscribed.
* Substitution of copywriting services for tech services if desired (at my discretion).
My eBiz Services:
* Set up your hosting account and domain name
* Set up your shopping cart or autoresponder account
* Set up your emails into your autoresponder account
* Set up your products
* Set up your recurring billing products
* Set up your 1ShoppingCart affiliate program
* Setup a WordPress blog
* Edit and set up “pre-made” or PLR (Private Lable Rights) web sites onto your site
* Add new pages on to an existing web site
* Set up a teleseminar or webinar and promote it for you
* Turn your Word docs into PDF files and upload them to your server
* Create Squeeze Pages and Sales Pages
* And lots more.
And if you want content or copywriting, I can help you too – and as a subscriber to my tech service, I’ll give you a discount on the following:
* Squeeze Pages
* Sales Pages
* Autoresponder Emails
* Articles or Blog Posts (Writing and Submission)
* Press Release Writing and Submission (you’ll be billed separately for press release site fees)
Social Media Support Services
From Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn all the way to getting the word out through videos, we can help you there as well. I have excellent social media experts on my team.
Need graphics? I have an outstanding graphics person on my team, and I can offer those services to you at a discount as well!
How can you use my services?
First and foremost, I would suggest that you use my services to get your own site up and running, and get the word out about your business, your products and your services.
However, if you prefer, there are some other ways that some of my clients use my support plan, such as…
* For setting up affiliate promo sites to make passive income
* For setting up lead generation sites to build your list
* For Resale Rights products you may have purchased
* For PLR products you may have purchased
* And much more
Why not turn all that stuff you have on your hard drive into cash? Why not build a list – and build a relationship with your subscribers?
Three Options: Basic, Gold, and Platinum!
You have three options (explained below):
The Three Options Explained:
* The Basic option is described above.
* If you choose the Gold option, you’ll get an extra 2 hours for a total of four.
* If you choose the Platinum option, you’ll get 5 extra hours, for a total of 7 hours/month, in addition to the monthly consultation.
Why Choose Gold Or Platinum? You’ll Get Priority!
Gold and Platinum members will also get higher priority and faster completion times, and will be moved to the front of the line.
Normal completion time for MOST short projects will be as follows:
* Basic Members: 3 business days (72 hours)
* Gold members: 2 business days or less (48 hours)
* Platinum members: Most orders will be done within 1 business day or 24 hours.
* Please note that I will work from Monday through Friday. Also, some projects requiring graphics or copywriting services (and other specialty services) may take a bit longer and should be planned ahead of time.
Emergency? I’ll Help You Out!
I really appreciate my clients. And if there’s an emergency, I will do what I can. If you have a Platinum Plan, I’ve got you covered (as long as you don’t overdo it). If you have a Gold or Basic Plan, I’ll help you out for a rush charge (or double time). Just ask – I’m happy to negotiate a rush deal if I have time available.
Need help or have questions? You can contact me HERE:
I look forward to helping you grow your business!